TOGETHER WE CAN PAINT A BEAUTIFUL WORLD
Working With The Counselor, We.....
- Talk about things that are important to us.
- Explore and talk about what we want to be when we grow up.
- Learn how to make better decisions and how to solve our own problems.
- Learn more about ourselves as individuals.
- Improve our communication and study skills.
When May I See The Counselor?
- During large or small group counseling.
- When my parents or teacher requests the counselor work with me on a special matter.
- When the counselor is checking on me.
- When the counselor says "Hello" in the hall or lunchroom.