• Parents/guardians are responsible for reimbursing the school for charged meals.

  • Schools will provide meals for a student who does not have available funds at the point of sale.  The charge limit per student is $20.00.

  • No student a la carte items will be charged.

  • No adult meals or adult a la carte items will be charged.


  • Daily pay at school - Cash or check

  • Pre-pay at school – Cash or check

  • Electronic payments – Online electronic check, debit card, credit card payments


  • The child nutrition programs office will provide principals and bookkeepers a weekly list of students with negative account balances.  

  • Account balance notifications will be sent home weekly beginning as soon as the student’s account becomes negative. Additional follow up contact will be made to parents/guardians, if necessary.


Unpaid meal charges are considered delinquent debt.  Schools will undertake all reasonable efforts to work with parents/guardians to collect unpaid meal charges.  

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.